LASER CLEANING METHOD DISCRIPTION
High-Tech non-contact cleaning
- The method do not need any chemical liquids or gases and do not contain consumables.
- Laser cleaning does not require any special protection of the work environment, the method is not fire work, so it can be done by one person.
High-quality cleaning head
- Simple, lightweight and ergonomic, the structure makes handling even large objects easy and comfortable.
- The cleaning head’s internal optics and instrumentation are of a very high quality for precise pattern, stable operation and long service life.
From Professionals. To Professionals.
- Durability and efficiency are at the heart of the design of the cleaning head mirrors and lenses.
- Work with the equipment can be done almost indefinitely, ie work is not interrupted during cooling periods.
Unique control system and features
- Clear and easy-to-use menus, extensive control options and the best cleaning performance in its class.
- Thanks to these features, the cleaned surface is of uniform quality, the base material is not damaged and cleaning control is easy and accurate.
- Removal of rust and paint from metal surfaces.
- Cleaning of mould. Rubber, plastic, resin, etc….
- Pre-treatment of surfaces to be welded or coated.
- Removal of oils and dirt from metal surfaces.
- Paints, pulps, resins, adhesives, biofilms and oxides etc.
- Removal of dirt and darkening from natural stone and concrete surfaces due to environmental impact.
- Applications in the electronics industry, removal of particulates and oxidation from semiconductors, circuit boards, and conductor components.
- Graffiti, printing industry rolls, stock grease, property cleaning, nuclear power plant cleaning solutions.
Thus, the equipment is suitable for a wide range of industries, in fact, for anyone who does some sort of cleaning.
A few examples are the shipbuilding, automotive, rail, aerospace, metal, welding, sandblasting etc.