LASER WELDING METHOD DISCRIPTION
Unprecedented welding speed
- Laser welding is 2-10 times faster than conventional arc welding.
- Maximum welding speed up to 120mm per second.
High quality welding print
- The equipment is simple to operate as the welding head does not require years of training.
- The laser welded seam is really clear and smooth, which facilitates possible finishing and polishing.
Powerful and safe
- Laser alignment is a very energy efficient, fast, safe and environmentally friendly way to bond metals.
- The parts to be joined do not heat up the same way as in traditional welding, which increases safety and eliminates heat distortion almost completely.
- Everything where speed is an asset.
- Suitable for joining all metals.
- Typical targets in the sheet metal industry:
- professional kitchen equipment
- hospital furniture
- electronic switchboards
- Basically, any object where you are used to use spot-, MIG- or TIG welding.